stdinto an AppleScript embedding within a shell script. Consider this: No need for the temporary file anymore, just use
catfrom within the AppleScript portion. The result of
catneeds to be piped through
sedin order to prevent problems with quoting, with a bunch of backslashes to get the special characters right. This may need further tweaking.
I ran into this when I tried using the earlier script for showing the results of the various scripts for the SubEthaEdit LaTeX mode. The earlier script failed when used for showing the results of
bibtex. For some reason that I've not been able to work out, the AppleScript Standard Additions are no longer reached and the call to
do shell scriptfails. The new approach works, so far at least.